Advanced Practice Clinician, Primary Care, GreenField Health
GreenField Health is a patient-centered, primary care medical home that provides proactive and comprehensive evidence-based care. We forge deep relationships with our patients through the delivery of impeccable service and reliably innovative clinical care. Partnerships with trusted specialists help us meet all the care needs of our patients. Our clinic is conveniently located off Highway 26 and 217, adjacent to Providence St. Vincent Medical Center and the Sunset Transit Station.
We have immediate opportunity for experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Primary Care team Portland, OR. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Manage patient care in outpatient setting
- Consults, follow-up appointments, well-checks, schedule screenings
- Comfortable seeing patients of all ages; primarily adults/senior base
- Average Daily Patient Census: 18-22 patients
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Master’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Oregon or ability to obtain.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association required.
- Excellent patient care and time management skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, team player, adaptable to changing priorities.
- 1+ years of experience in Primary Care or managed care setting
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.