Primary Care Physician - Christian Hospital in St. Louis Missouri
Join Family Care at Christian Hospital located in St. Louis, MO! The established and growing practice is seeking a Family or Internal Medicine Physician to join their group. The physicians at Family Care at Christian Hospital are known for their enthusiasm, expertise, and collaboration with their patients. As a family medicine practice, the physicians care for patients of all ages, providing preventative services, such as annual wellness exams, immunizations, and well woman exams. The group practice features an ever-growing patient population with increasing needs in the exponentially growing community.
- Outpatient only
- 36 patient contact hours per week with 4 hours of administrative time
- Located on Christian Hospital campus
- Excellent specialty referrals
- Great parking for providers and patients
- On-site lab access
- Easy outpatient only call
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- Two-year guarantee followed by a wRVU compensation model
- Be as busy as you would like
- Sign-on bonus
- Stipend available for residents
- 4 weeks PTO
- CME Allowance
- Paid Malpractice Insurance with tail coverage provided
- Up to $100,000 Student Loan Reimbursement
- EPIC EMR
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues and the multi-year World Series winning Cardinals
- Features ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants, gluten free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Direct access to Lambert International Airport via public transportation
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Family Care at Christian Hospital provides comprehensive health care services in a convenient location on the Christian Hospital campus with hours that meet your busy schedule. The practice is located in North St. Louis County.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
ResponsibilitiesManages the medical care of assigned patients.Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
EducationDoctorate - Medicine
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsLicensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer