Primary Care Physician - Family or Internal Medicine - Gloucester County, NJ
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Penn Internal Medicine Woodbury Heights is the primary care group imbedded in the Penn Medicine Woodbury Heights multi-specialty practice, which is a 37,500-square-foot outpatient medical building on Mantua Pike, in Woodbury Heights, NJ, just minutes from Center City Philadelphia. The Primary Care team currently consists of 3 Physicians and 5 CRNP’s. They are excited to be seeking a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join their team in providing exceptional patient care in the ambulatory setting.
This beautiful facility houses the following:
- Primary health care (internal medicine and obstetrics/gynecology)
- Home care and hospice services
- Specialty care (cardiology, dermatology, physical therapy, pulmonology, surgery)
- Diagnostic services (outpatient lab, sleep medicine)
- Radiology services (x-ray, mammography, ultrasound, dexascan)
The practice utilizes the Epic EMR, which is universal throughout Penn Medicine. Penn Primary Care Physicians have the opportunity to teach medical students from the Perelman School of Medicine and also CRNP students.
Candidates must be board certified/eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Med-Peds, and have (or be eligible for) licensure in the state of New Jersey.
Additional information on the practice can be found by visiting: https://www.pennmedicine.org/for-patients-and-visitors/penn-medicine-locations/penn-medicine-woodbury-heights.
Candidates can apply online or submit a CV to Alexandra Brindle, Penn Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com.
Why Penn Medicine?
- Featured as a Forbes Top Employer
- Competitive Compensation and CME package
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of PSLF eligibility, strong retirement, dependent tuition benefit, CME and time off programs
- Onboarding/orientation program designed for individual education and support, including EMR shoulder-to-shoulder training
- Employee wellness resources and work/life programs including active efforts to reduce in-basket burden and after-hours clinical work
- Access to in-system referrals for patients
- Networking and connection to colleagues across all specialties throughout Penn Medicine
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.