Medical Assistant (NON-REG) - Family Medicine (Medical Arts Clinic - Farmington, MO)
BJC HealthCare is hiring a Full-Time Medical Assistant (RMA / CMA) for outpatient Family Medicine at the Medical Arts Clinic (Farmington, MO)
- Day Shift: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- NO holidays or weekends!!!
- Assisting the provider, rooming patients, answering the phone, returning calls to patients, making appointments when needed
- Prior experience preferred by not required
Why Join Us?
$2500 Sign on bonus eligible!
Work with a highly skilled, compassionate, supportive, and caring team
Growth Opportunities to learn new skills and advance (cross-train)
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician-led organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with top-ranked hospitals in the Midwest region.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to extraordinary care in over 145 locations and over 25 specialties in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas. Our providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction, quality health care, and improving the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
Medical Arts Clinic is a multi specialty clinic located in Farmington, Missouri.
The Medical Assistant (MA) provides patient care under the direction of a physician or other licensed provider. This position performs select duties for the promotion of health in the care of patients and delivers care according to practice protocols and procedures.
ResponsibilitiesCleans, prepares and stocks supplies in exam rooms.Obtains vital signs, patient history and maintains accurate and prompt charting in the patient's record.Performs clinical skills, such as phlebotomy, electrocardiography (EKGs), point-of-care testing and injections.Triage calls, provide test and lab results to patients and present relevant information to provider with correct medical terminology.Assists provider by preparing patients for exams, procedures and treatments.
EducationHigh School Diploma or GED
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsCertified Medical AssistantCardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer