Join 8 Cardiologists in Thriving Practice near St. Louis
Additional Information About the Role
BJC Medical Group Cardiology at Belleville is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist for our well-established practice on the Memorial Hospital Campus in Belleville, Illinois. This is a great opportunity to join our busy and successful team of 8 cardiologists.
- Our practice features 8 highly trained Cardiologists
- Opportunity to be busy from the start with the growing need
- Dedicated Medical Assistant for each cardiologist
- Experienced and friendly support staff
- Flexible scheduling that offers a work/life balance
- Monday through Friday clinic hours
- Main clinic located on the hospital campus
- Strong support from the on-site cardiac and vascular support team
- Sub-specialty interests can be considered
Compensation & Benefit Highlights:
- Competitive two-year guarantee
- Generous Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, dental, vision, disability and more
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Retirement vehicles include a 401k with match, 403b, 457b, and a pension plan
- CME allowance and time off
Community Description: Belleville, Illinois is a major suburban center of St. Louis. Belleville provides a safe, suburban feel with easy access to a major city with the following highlights:
- Low cost-of-living within driving distance of a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Easy access to both Lambert International Airport and MidAmerica St. Louis Airport (5 minutes from Belleville)
[Register to View] " width="127" alt="icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=96747&hashed=[Register to View] " />
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
ResponsibilitiesManages the medical care of assigned patients.Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
EducationDoctorate - Medicine
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsLicensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer