IT Service Change Problem Analyst - Telecommute
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Change/Release Management
- Ensure compliance to Change/Release governance processes.
- Create Change Requests (CR) for all Production Deployments, working with the appropriate individual to ensure all required information and/or documentation are included in the CR
- Verify resources have been secured prior to deployments
- Verify approvals have been obtained prior to deployments, working with Optum CAB, when applicable
- Scheduling and facilitating deployment meetings and distribute release communications
- Update Change tickets with the status and information regarding the success or failure of a deployment activity, ensuring timely closure of the Change Requests
- Monitor Non-Production deployment requests to ensure Operating Level Agreements (OLA) are met.
- Collect weekly/monthly Release Metrics
- Problem Management
- Reactively respond to urgent requests for Problem analysis
- Assist and Support the Notification process.
- Arrange and run all Post Problem Reviews with the assigned problem team.
- Prepare Root Cause Analysis documentation (when applicable)
- Conducts reviews on Problem and Known Errors that have been identified and where action has been taken to verify that all steps were completed and the objective of the process was achieved.
- Establish a Knowledge Base for Known Problem
- Review Incidents for patterns for Problem candidates (Problem Managers, Incident Managers together)
- Report to the IT Management Team (Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annually) on status of major Problems and Root Cause activities
- Provide recommendations for Problem process improvement
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field; in lieu of a degree, 3+ years of relevant experience may be considered
- Knowledge of IT Service Management (ITIL 3 or 4)
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) / Agile Processes
- Proficiency with MS Office (Including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with Broadcom Rally or similar project planning tool
- Experience working with more than one team
- Knowledge of Dev/Ops practices
- Knowledge of Audit Compliance frameworks (SOC1/SOC2)
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.