CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE E&I
How will you make an impact in Health Care? Join us and expand your career possibilities
At Optum you’ll have the most opportunities to grow and develop, enabling you to improve the health of others in a global organization that’s evolving health care through technology.
We’re creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection, one person at a time. Explore our career opportunities and begin your life's best work:
Our Customer Service teams are helping people from around the world. As a Customer Service representative, you will play a key role within our company by providing service information, answering questions, and resolving emerging inconveniences that our members, account holders, and/or strategic vendors might face. Owning our corporate values and attending to these important matters with accuracy and efficiency.
We can bring out your best as you put your listening, analytical and problem-solving skills to work in a setting that is geared to helping improve lives and enhance health care for millions; Here some key skills and qualifications you will need to succeed as a Customer Service Representative – E&I:
- As you will be providing support to our UHG members and strategic vendors located in the US. An advanced English level is required to start – our multicultural and global atmosphere will allow you to keep enhancing your language skills.
- A certified customer service experienced allows to sell yourself as a candidate who understands the importance of customer care and is committed to deliver the best experienced to our UHG members. We will consider any type of previous certified Customer Service experience from 6 months.
- We make sure you acquire and reinforce the soft and hard skills required to deliver a high-class customer experience. Our training is on site but once you make it to the operation, and after three months of top performance you can move to the WAH model. Count with your full-time availability is key to complete our training process.
- Our workplace: Learn more about Optum Benefits & Culture and find out why this is the place to do your life's best work.
- You will access to a Prepaid Medicine allowance for you and your family since day 1.
- You will have a competitive $2.425.500 COP based salary + additional salary incentives. Also, a indefinite-term contract signed with Optum from day 1.
- We only work 42.5 hours per week. You can always count with Two days off per week.
- You will get a Snack card with a monthly automatic charge of COP $40k. Coffee is on us!
- Our facilities are adapted to work from site and have fun at the same time. Our games and recreation areas are waiting for you to join.
Health Equity Statement
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
Keywords: Bachiller graduado, bilingüe, servicio al cliente, agente, cuidado telefónico, cuidado médico, Bogota, Colombia.