Podiatry Need - Expanding Service Line at Missouri Baptist with BJC in St. Louis, MO
Additional Information About the Role
BJC Medical Group is expanding our Podiatry Services at Missouri Baptist Medical Center and are looking for a Podiatrist to help grow the platform in Town and Country, MO. BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois. We are a physician-led medical group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- Established platform with 2 Podiatrists to collaborate with
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Practice will be a mixture of inpatient, outpatient, in-office procedures and surgical work
- 36 patient contact hours per week with 4 hours of administrative time
- Office located on the hospital campus
- Shared hospital call of 1:4 when fully staffed - taken one week at a time
- Volume available to see 20 - 25 patients per day
- Opportunity to treat patients of all ages, but a large portion are teenager and above
- Strong support staff including a dedicated Medical Assistant and shared Medical Secretary and front desk staff
- Fully wired with EPIC EMR
- H1b visa candidates can be considered
- Practicing and new graduate candidates are encouraged to apply
Compensation & Benefits:
- Two Year Salary Guarantee
- Signing Bonus offered
- Residency stipend available
- Generous relocation package
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and AD&D and malpractice insurance
- Pension Plan
- 401k, and 403b retirement plans
- CME Allowance and Days
- Up to $100K in student loan reimbursement
- Paid Malpractice Insurance with tail provided
Missouri Baptist Medical Center is a 489-bed acute care hospital offering a full continuum of medical and surgical services. Known for its top specialists, advanced technology and commitment to extraordinary care, Missouri Baptist is a leader in open heart surgery, operates a nationally recognized cancer-care program and offers comprehensive orthopedic, gastrointestinal and women’s health services. Among its many awards and recognitions, Missouri Baptist is ranked #2 in the St. Louis region and #3 in Missouri by U.S. News and World Report and is the only hospital in St. Louis County to receive this recognition. Among the Vizient cohort of large, specialized, complex care medical centers, Missouri Baptist ranks third and has a 5-star rating. The hospital is recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as a Magnet-designated hospital, a recognition held by fewer than nine percent of U.S. hospitals. Additionally, the hospital has been named an advanced primary stroke center by the American Heart and Stroke Association.
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues and the multi-year World Series winning Cardinals
- Features ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants, gluten free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Direct access to Lambert International Airport via public transportation
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
New Acquisition Missouri Baptist Medical Center located in Town & Country, MO.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
ResponsibilitiesManages the medical care of assigned patients.Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
EducationDoctorate - Medicine
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsLicensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer