Food Service Worker I - Full Time
- Full Time - 40 Hours a Week
- Hours of Operations are from 5:00 AM to 8:30 PM
- Rotating Weekends and Holidays
- Full Benefits Position
- Candidates for this position will cover a variety of task from washing dishes, to serving in a cafeteria, to delivering Meal Trays to patient Rooms.
[Register to View] " width="200" alt="icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=96740&hashed=-[Register to View] " />
Parkland Health Center includes two locations in Missouri — a full-service acute care hospital in Farmington as well as a three-bed critical access hospital in Bonne Terre. Parkland Health Center provides quality primary and secondary level inpatient and outpatient services to the people of St. Francois County and surrounding areas in southeastern Missouri.
Parkland’s Farmington campus offers a full continuum of inpatient and medical-surgical and intensive care, obstetrics, geriatric psychiatry and emergency services, along with a wide variety of outpatient services including oncology services, an infusion center, a wound care clinic, and the Huckstep Heart and Lung Center. The Parkland Bonne Terre campus includes emergency services, inpatient services for patients meeting specific criteria, and a sleep study lab.
�The Dietary Department provides support for the nutritional well being of our patients, visitors, guests, and staff on a daily basis.
Responsible for performing a variety of food service functions such as setting up of service areas with food, utensils, and garnishments, food portioning, serving, sanitation, operating cash register, assembling patient trays and assisting with customer requests. Position may also perform food preparation at some locations.
ResponsibilitiesProvides customer service in a professional and friendly manner, and follows food safety and portion guidelines.Assembles meals according to the menu, diet order and correct protocol.Ensures work area is set up and supplies and products are organized before, during and after shift.Cleans and sanitizes work station and utensils.Uses equipment and materials properly and safely.
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
EducationHigh School Diploma or GED
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer