Cardiologist (General) - The Everett Clinic - Everett, WA
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? We are looking for a full-time General Cardiologist to join our supportive and collegial team of 14 physicians and ARNPs/PAs in a busy, established cardiology practice, recognized for providing high-quality, evidence-based and compassionate care. Our commitment to patient-centered care has resulted in excellent patient access and high patient satisfaction.
The Everett community is socioeconomically diverse, and successful applicants will have a lively curiosity about people from different backgrounds and a desire to understand patient communities. Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the outdoors, spend time with family, while practicing excellent cardiology and vascular care. Benefits of working with our dynamic team include:
- 4-day work week
- Outpatient general cardiology
- 1:9 Call Schedule
- 15-16 patients per day - 8-hour day
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Noninvasive cardiac testing such as echocardiography including TEE, vascular studies interpretation, and cardiac stress testing
- ECG interpretation and reporting & Nuclear
- Opportunity for experienced and new grads
- Excellent communication with fellow providers
- Epic EMR
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided by Clinic
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Above market benefits, generous signing bonus, paid license renewals, paid board certification and recertification, relocation assistance
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Fellowship training in Cardiovascular Disease
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Cardiovascular Disease
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of Washington or ability to obtain prior to start
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
Washington Residents Only: The salary range for Washington residents is $423,410 to $644,400. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.