Senior Salesforce Administrator - Telecommute
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Great opportunity to join a strong Salesforce.com team within Optum Digital working across multiple business units to develop, implement and enhance Salesforce.com to impact healthcare and wellness. You will be part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment working with innovative technologies while supporting the coaching platform. As an essential member of this team, you will use your skills and talents to execute deliverables utilizing the Agile methodology, contribute to process improvement and mentor teammates. Optum Digital is a great place to improve healthcare while building a meaningful and challenging career.
To be successful as a Senior Salesforce Administrator, you bring a solid understanding of salesforce.com skills and ideally, understand the general concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). In addition, and most importantly, you will be proactive, organized, logical, and take initiative to gain a solid understanding of the organization’s business.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will own the CRM functional properties, as well as help develop, implement and enhance the platform. Primary duties include handling the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform in order to better serve our clients and the Customer Support team as well as:
- Managing system changes without interruption to the user by responding to change requests and proactively identifying needed changes to improve system usability
- Documenting all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com
- Delivering User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction
- Creating and administering training to existing or new users/groups
- Expanding the use of Salesforce.com by attending planning meetings, assisting with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system
- Communicating regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements and changes to the system via User Forum
- Excel as the Salesforce.com SME
- Monitoring and delivering Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance
- Monitoring and managing exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC
- Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards
- Manage Salesforce.com instances including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues
- Hands on configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, security, custom objects/fields, page layouts, validation rules, workflows/Process Builders, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages
- Assist in understanding and resolving process bottlenecks, data issues and inconsistencies towards operational efficiencies. Anticipate challenges and scale processes, technology and team to support the growth of the business
- Participate in change management and deployment process
- Hands on Data management - including exporting/importing data as appropriate, monitoring and managing exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC; managing duplicate records; identify, debug and develop improved data interfaces and integrations with other systems
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices
- Work 4+ on-call rotation during the year
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, or a related area or 8 years of relevant experience
- Certified or in progress of completing Salesforce.com Advanced Admin
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com advanced administration experience including experience with Data loader, IDE, Workbench, Ant, VS Code
- 5+ years of experience working in Agile environment
- 4+ years of experience with managing Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Marketing Cloud, etc.
- 3+ years of experience using SOQL, VF, Lightning Components, JIRA and process flow tools
- 3+ years of experience building web-based UIs and Lightning UIs / Components
- Experience managing at least 2 deadline-driven projects simultaneously
- Ability to work on-call rotations
- Experience with Salesforce.com in a healthcare environment and/or wellness coaching
- Experience working with global development and QA teams
- Experience managing a project team and/or mentoring junior team members
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.