Junior Program Administrator - Remote
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work(sm)
About the Junior Wellness Program Coordinator Role:
A job as a Junior Wellness Program Coordinator lets you combine your interests in fitness, nutrition, mental and spiritual health with the desire to help others. Wellness professionals help businesses to save money on employee-related costs while improving productivity and morale.
Designing, implementing and managing corporate wellness programs is a demanding job, but one that lets you see the changes you make in co-workers’ lives on a daily basis.
The Junior Wellness Implementation Coordinator is responsible in assisting the end to end service delivery of the client Health & Wellness programs across the Asia Pacific region. All initiatives will be supported and directed via Director – EAP & Wellness Services (Asia Pacific) the APAC Wellness Implementation Manager and the Global Wellness Team in order to meet client organization’s contractual obligations and requirements.
This is a full-time position with standard working hours of 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Primary Responsibilities of the Junior Wellness Program Coordinator:
- Assist the Global Wellness Team to implement client organization’s programs across APAC including client ad hoc requests for Global Services. Programs consist of:
- Health fairs
- A wide range of wellness activities (e.g. Flu Vaccinations, Biometric Screenings, Yoga, Massage, Fun Run, Fruit Delivery, Speaker Events)
- Training and workshops
- Other related activities
- Play an integral role in the Global Wellness Team to:
- Make recommendations about adapting programs to meet unique regional requirements.
- Design programs that enhance the overall value.
- Contribute to program development and initiatives.
- Assist with internal development of on-going upgrades to wellness services.
- Research wellness program needs and offer solutions in alignment with client requirements.
- Assist to plan, coordinate, track and monitor all aspects of the program.
- Work closely with the client in-house Wellness Champions across the APAC region, managing expectations and delivering to deadlines for program information and respective marketing material.
- Assist in budget management
- Update, review, cross reference the client budget related financial spreadsheets.
- Ensure all client and vendor invoices are verified, recorded, and processed for all wellness activities.
- Assist in creation of Marketing Communication.
- Support the search for new providers across Asia Pacific region as and when required.
- Work closely with key client stakeholders and external suppliers/vendors.
- Update the online booking system (known as Bookwell) based on the client’s need for the booking system and assisting on user queries for registration and login.
- Able to be flexible in working hours.
- Flexibility to travel if requested.
- Perform any other related duties and requests as required and with direction from Director – EAP & Wellness Services (Asia Pacific).
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
Required Qualifications of the Junior Wellness Program Coordinator:
- Great communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentation.
- Language skills - conversant in English, and Mandarin.
- Demonstrate strong computer skills – MS Office Suite.
- Strong work execution including: meeting client deadlines, multi-tasking, ownership of projects and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks.
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills.
- High level of professional maturity and sound judgment.
- Ability to use own initiative.
Preferred Qualifications of the Junior Wellness Program Coordinator:
- Corporate experience in a Wellness role.
- Some experience within Financial Services or Banking.
- Previous Experience in the health care industry.
Please note you must currently be eligible to work and remain indefinitely without any restrictions in the country to which you are making an application. Proof will be required to support your application.
All telecommuters will be required to adhere to the Optum Ireland Telecommuter Policy.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.