Senior Site Administrator - Arcadia, CA
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
The senior site administrator functions as an integral member of the team and under minimal supervision, provides direction, inspiration and counseling to teammates. Monitors workflow functions, outcomes, customer satisfaction, and quality measures of the facility with the result of meeting or exceeding the established financial and other objectives set in cooperation with the Regional Operations Director.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate our company’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer
- Provides overall direction and guidance to clinical and administrative team of staff, supervisors and/or managers
- Communicates organizational objectives and vision to the team
- Assists supervisors and managers with the development and implementation of departmental goals, policies, procedures, budgets and reporting tools
- Promotes a team approach to delivering quality, cost-effective care to where patient satisfaction is the primary goal
- Prepares annual capital equipment and operating budgets for the Health Center. Monitors departmental activities and justifies variances when necessary. Implements effective tools to improve operational efficiencies and control costs
- Ensures the coordination of provider schedules and the scheduling of patients. Monitors appointment availability and implements changes as needed
- Works in conjunction with designated lead physician and regional team to enhance provider satisfaction. Assists in resolving provider-related issues when necessary
- Monitors the impact of growth on the facility’s existing space plan based on projected enrollment, visits and utilization. Proposes, plans and directs facility expansion and enhancement projects when required. Maintains a professional facility appearance that meets patients’ expectations
- Enhances Health Center visibility through community involvement
- Participates actively on organizational and ad hoc committees as needed
- Reports progress, operational issues, organizational opportunities and threats to the regional team on a monthly basis or as needed
- Monitors patient satisfaction through various programs such as the formal complaint process, new patient survey, etc. Responds as appropriate
- Works toward ensuring customer service standards are met
- Ensure staff compliance with all our company policies and procedures
- Uses, protects, and discloses our patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards
- Performs additional duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated equivalent experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience (supervisor and above) with direct reports
- Some healthcare industry experience within managed care and/or medical group operations environment
- Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Suite
- Master's degree or demonstrated equivalent experience
- 3+ years in healthcare management
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.