Cell Therapy Network - Recipe Analyst
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us
Cell Therapy Network - Recipe Analyst is responsible for CT Network recipe management and support of the Enterprise Manufacturing Execution Systems (EMES) solution that is utilized across the Cell Therapy digital manufacturing network to produce personalized medicine.
The CT Network Recipe Analyst’ scope is supporting the global recipe management strategy including managing the Cell Therapy network-based recipes from requirements to build testing and support, reports, and any customizations that support Cell Therapy manufacturing and batch disposition operations.
- Support global recipe management strategy to maximize reuse of recipes and/or recipe segments across sites
- Build recipes that are designed around simplicity, flexibility, and cost effectiveness
- Update recipes deployed at operational sites and participate in harmonizing recipes across all Cell Therapy sites
- Partner with MS&T and Process Robustness team to configure recipes in support of analytics
- Lead recipe delivery process including
- Partnering with Supply Chain, MS&T, Quality, and Manufacturing Operations to understand business requirements
- Development of functional specifications
- Recipe authoring, demos and dry run facilitation
- Recipe User Acceptance Testing
- Recipe and master data installations and promotions
- Ensure recipes are built with consistency and adhere to guidelines
- Perform recipe and specification review and approvals
- Gather and manage requirements around batch reports that relate to the Review by Exception and Release by Exception strategies
- Tier 3 escalation support of Cell Therapy recipes and process to minimize disruption to manufacturing and/or impact to product
- Support strategy for collecting end user feedback and improving the usability and user experience of the overall EMES solution
- Support risk and impact assessment that changes, patches, outages or other events can have to the EMES solution and the global network and define mitigation strategies.
- Support a knowledge management strategy including generating training content and mentoring
- Promote compliance with data integrity and computer system validation requirements and regulations
- Promote compliance by understanding change and the impact to the validated state of the application and underlying infrastructure.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields with 2+ years' Life Sciences industry experience and preferably 1 years’ experience in Emerson Syncade MES
- Experience in designing and building recipes in automation and execution systems (Syncade, DeltaV, PI Data historian, etc.) in regulated manufacturing environments
- Strong domain expertise in the application of IT to manufacturing, including a broad understanding of processes and how they are supported by IT tools and systems.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory landscape and demonstrated experience with software validation.
- Proven track record of successful IT/automation project delivery
- Ability to work across global sites and cultures.
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestically and internationally
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can perform complex functions through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.