Sr. Network Pricing Analyst - Remote
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The role of Sr. Network Pricing Analyst supports and validates Provider Network (physicians, hospitals, ancillary facilities, etc.) contracting and unit cost management activities through financial and network pricing modeling, analysis, and reporting. Conducts unit cost and contract valuation analysis in support of network contracting negotiations and unit cost management strategies. Responsibilities include providing analytical support for value-based performance contracts, unit cost budgets, target setting, and associated financial models.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Support and validate provider network contracting and unit cost management
- Conduct financial and network pricing modeling, analysis and reporting
- Perform unit cost and contract valuation analysis in support of network contracting negotiations and unit cost management strategies
- Provide analytical support for value-based contracts, unit cost budgets, target setting, performance reporting and associated financial models
- Acts as a resource for others with less experience
- Provide explanations and information to others on analytical issues
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 1+ years of analytical experience in financial analysis or related discipline
- 1+ years of experience with financial modeling
- Intermediate ability to interpret and review financial modeling results to evaluate financial impact and develop forecasts
- Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline
- Experience in MS Access
- Experience with provider payment methodologies and healthcare products
Soft Skill Requirements:
- Solid communication skills
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington residents is $56,300 to $110,400. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.