Field Based Healthcare Sales Rep - Remote in Macon, Valdosta, GA
Careers at Landmark, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. At Landmark, we work to deliver high quality, comprehensive care to chronically ill patients wherever they reside and whenever they need it. We focus on doing what’s right for the people we serve, even when it’s not easy. This is your opportunity to be part of a compassionate team that is setting out to change health care for complex, chronic patients. We’re looking for driven people like you because changing the status quo takes dedication. Here, we’ll invest in your personal and professional growth while giving you a unique opportunity to make a difference. Helping people feel their best is a rewarding part of doing your life’s best work.(sm)
As a critical member of our local outreach team, you will be responsible for increasing patient engagement through direct member outreach in the community, including in hospitals, sub-acute facilities, long-term care settings, and door to door canvassing of eligible patients. You will use a combination of inside and outside sales methods, along with deeply rooted relationships within your community, to offer our incredible care model to eligible members.
Whether on the phone or in-person, here is a snapshot of what you would be offering as a Field Based Healthcare Sales Rep:
- In-home medical care that is always available
- Added care & services that coordinate with primary care doctors and other specialists
- Better quality of life, conveniently delivered to the patient - with no co-pay
It gets better. You would work from home when not traveling within the community, receive mileage reimbursement, and be well compensated with a competitive salary and uncapped earning potential thanks to a generous quarterly incentive (bonus) plan. And at the end of each day, you would have the satisfaction of knowing that you helped improve the lives of the people in your own community.
This position is full-time, Monday - Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends.
If you are located in Atlanta, Macon, or Valdosta, GA, you will have the flexibility to work remotely* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Identify innovative strategies to enroll patients into the Landmark Health program
- Develop the relationship between Landmark and hospital personnel, patients, physicians, community organizations, retirement communities, assisted living, primary care, and skilled nursing facilities
- Coordinate meetings with community providers, home health providers, facility discharge planners, and health plan case managers; including preparation and delivery of presentations on Landmark’s services
- Uses critical thinking skills to create outreach strategies that are designed to maximize patient awareness and registration into Landmark’s program
- Leverage reporting and dashboards to prioritize telephonic and field-based outreach to members
- Successfully meet and/or exceed engagement monthly targets
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of related experience in a sales, direct marketing or customer service capacity
- Experience interpreting and analyzing data
- Experience working with Windows PC Applications with the ability to learn new and sometimes complicated systems
- Work experience using Microsoft Word (editing, drafting, and saving Word documents), Microsoft Excel (editing, creating, sorting, and filtering spreadsheets/data), and Microsoft Outlook (mail, calendaring, and folder management)
- Access to reliable transportation; if you are driving a vehicle, you must comply with all the terms of UnitedHealth Group’s Motor Vehicle Safety policy
- Ability to travel outside of state, up to 10% of the time
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift between 8:00am - 5:00pm including the flexibility to work occasional overtime per business need
- Ability to travel locally to Community Healthcare partners locations
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Associate’s Degree (or Higher)
- Provider engagement experience
- Experience with Salesforce or EMR platforms
- 2+ years of related experience in a sales, direct marketing or customer service capacity in a medical/healthcare industry
- Bilingual: (English, Spanish or Mandarin)
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.