Behavioral Health Digital Triage Clinician, PBH - Reliant Medical Group
As a part of Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time LMHC or LICSW to join our Integrated Behavioral Health Division as an Integrated Behavioral Health Clinician for Digital Triage. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Discover a place where you can help shape the future of health care and do your life’s best work.(sm)
The Integrated Clinician for Digital Triage is responsible for screening, assessing, and triaging patients with various behavioral health and psychological conditions of mild to moderate complexity into the best-fit digital intervention, or a community-based treatment.
- Assess patients for Behavioral Health disorders, symptoms and conditions including substance use
- Provide crisis intervention and stabilization for patients presenting in need of immediate care
- Provide follow-up to patients to monitor and assess risk and treatment progress
- Develop triage planning for patients requiring behavioral health treatment with digital tools or community partners outside of the organization.
- Enhance patient engagement by providing short behavioral interventions such as cognitive behavioral therapy and motivational interviewing.
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- Our culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Competitive compensation
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
About Reliant Medical Group
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group. When you join Reliant, you’ll be part of a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led medical group. Primary care and specialist providers work collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. With the resources of a global health organization - Optum - behind us, we’re at the forefront of value-based care. Supported by a patient-centric business model – your integrated care teams focus on the best patient care, rather than volume. Providers practice at the peak of their license - focusing effective, quality care and plans. Through innovation and superior care management, we support a focus on patients and on your wellbeing. Discover a place where you can help shape the future of health care and do your life’s best work.(sm)
- Master’s degree from an accredited school
- Active, unrestricted licensure as a LMHC or LICSW to practice independently in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1-3 years of clinical Behavioral Health experience
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- At least two years practice
- Experience in substance use counseling
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.