Registered Nurse Supervisor Home Health
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are hosting a Nursing Career Event on Wednesday, January 24th from 5:00pm-7:30pm at our Optum Building located at 8655 S. Eastern Avenue Las Vegas, Nevada 89213.
- Ensures staff compliance with Agency standards, state and federal regulations through ongoing performance evaluation and management including, but not limited to, supervisor visits, case conferences, and 1:1 conferences. Serves as mentor and role model for staff by providing clinical and supervisory guidance and support
- Ensures patient care provided by team is coordinated to include staffing for day, evening, weekends, holidays and that team members participate in Agency on-call coverage, including themselves
- Ensures patient care is coordinated and documented effectively amongst disciplines through clinical record review and multidisciplinary case conferences. Assists with management on complex patient / caregiver situation by providing consultation to field staff to include home visits
- Assumes individual responsibility for professional competence and professional nursing practice
- Provides oversight of the plans of care for patients assigned to Team to include monitoring of complex care plans, documentation, and regulatory compliance review; utilizes key reports and clinical record review to ensure ongoing oversight of these key issues
- Promotes positive customer service at all times both internally and externally in interactions with patients, families, referral sources, vendors, co-workers of the team and other Teams/Divisions of Southwest Medical
- Responsible for Team staff compliance with HR requirements (licensure, CPR, TB, policy and procedure review, etc.) Assists with interviewing, selection and retention of qualified staff for the Team
- Conducts clinical field supervision and performance management monitoring of attendance, productivity, overtime, supplies and cost per visit to ensure compliance with Agency standards. Utilizes management reports and other resources to ensure ongoing management of patient outcomes and Team / Agency operational performance
- Coordinates with RN Clinical Review Specialist regarding performance improvement activities including day-to-day operational issues and Team / Division / Agency initiatives
- Performs other duties assigned by Associate Director of Nursing
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Current and unrestricted NV RN license; or temporary NV RN license with the ability to obtain permanent NV RN license upon expiration of temporary NV RN license
- 1+ years of Supervisory experience in a clinical setting
- 1+ years hands on nursing experience in a home health experience
- Must be able to work rotating on call, holiday and weekend coverage as needed
- Willing to travel within the Eastern division of Las Vegas for supervisor and home visits as needed
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Basic knowledge of home health requirements
- Knowledge of professional standards of care and laws and regulations applicable to home health services
Careers at OptumCare. We're on a mission to change the face of health care. As the largest health and wellness business in the US, we help 58 million people navigate the health care system, finance their health care needs and achieve their health and well-being goals. Fortunately, we have a team of the best and brightest minds on the planet to make it happen. Together we're creating the most innovative ideas and comprehensive strategies to help heal the health care system and create a brighter future for us all. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work.(sm)
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare’s support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Nevada residents is $67,800 to $133,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.