Behavioral Health Therapist
- Up to a $2300 Sign On Bonus
- 40 hours per week, flexible with hours
- Preferred hours looking for either 9a-6p or 10a-7p option, open to discussion
- Not required but open to discussing some weekend options as well
- Monday - Friday; No Holidays or On-Call
- Farmington, MO. Facility
- Benefits Eligible
- Caseload will vary but will be mixed with working with Youth and Adult therapy
- Open to Provisional LPC or LCSW
BJC Behavioral Health is a community health center that provides and coordinates behavioral health services for more than 8,000 seriously mentally ill adults and seriously emotionally disturbed children in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Fran�ois, Iron and Washington counties. As an Administrative Agent of the Missouri Department of Mental Health (DMH), BJC Behavioral Health serves as a major point of entry for people eligible for mental health services funded by DMH and is responsible for serving as gatekeeper to the public mental health system.
The Behavioral Health Therapist works with individuals, families, and groups to address and treat mental & emotional disorders, and to promote optimal mental health.
ResponsibilitiesProvides individual, and in some cases, family therapy to active clients.Updates the treatment plan to reflect therapy goals. Collaborates with other professionals regarding client participation level, progress, and setbacks.Completes intakes for individuals requesting services at BJC, assessing their eligibility based on symptomology, treatment history, and current needs.Develops and facilitates education for clients.
EducationMaster's Degree - Social Services/related
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsValid Driver's LicenseLCSW or LPC
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer