Regional Hospice and Palliative Manager
Additional Information About the Role
- BJC Home Care offers patients and their families a complete range of home care services, including skilled nursing services, adult and pediatric hospice and supportive care, rehabilitation therapy, home infusion therapy, infusion treatment rooms, home medical equipment and high-tech respiratory care. Specialty home care programs also are available, including adult and pediatric asthma, cardiac, diabetes, orthopedic and wound care programs.
Details:- Position will be based out of Glen Carbon office... will work with our IL Hospitals and an outpatient center in Alton.
- Will assist in building and maintaining relationships with hospitals and organizations.
- Will be over operations in IL Palliative and IL hospice.
- Will be a growing program.
- Will have direct Reports
- Full-time Benefits package including matching 401k
[Register to View] " width="200" alt="icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=96743&hashed=[Register to View] " />
BJC Home Care offers patients and their families a complete range of home care services, including skilled nursing services, adult and pediatric hospice and supportive care, rehabilitation therapy, home infusion therapy, infusion treatment rooms, home medical equipment and high-tech respiratory care. Specialty home care programs also are available, including adult and pediatric asthma, cardiac, diabetes, orthopedic and wound care programs.
BJC Home Care provides care to thousands of patients in both Missouri and Illinois. Serving more than 25 counties, it has become the largest home care network in the region and one of the largest in the country.
The Regional Manager – Hospice is responsible for providing leadership for, direction to and administration of all aspects of clinical care and ensures the ongoing operations of all Greater St. Louis and Illinois locations. This position is responsible for the direct oversight of supervisory/manager positions. This position is also responsible for developing and monitoring operational best practices throughout BJC Hospice Services.
ResponsibilitiesRecommends, develops and updates strategic business plans to support the organization’s and practice’s goals.Coordinates with leadership, to ensure operational best practices and service excellence standards are developed and maintained.Manages individual(s) including but not limited to: onboarding and hiring, training, workload management & performance evaluations, conducting professional development plans as needed. Ensures that the productivity and actions of that group meet/support the overall operational goals of the department as established by department leadership.Develops and adheres to departmental staffing, revenue and/or expense budgets. Responds to changes in the business which may affect the ability to achieve the budget goals.Develops and revises practice policies and procedures.Compiles data, analyzes, and makes recommendations for increasing profitability of assigned practices and develops budget plans.BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Supervisor Experience5-10 years
Licenses & CertificationsRN
Supervisor Experience10+ years
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer