Nocturnist Needed at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois
Additional Information About the Role
Join our growing team of 17 Hospitalists and 5 APPs at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL, located just 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
- Full-time requirement for nocturnists is 168 shifts per year
- ICU with 24/7 Intensivist coverage
- Substantial APP support that assist with admissions
- No procedures or codes required, but option if desired
- Neuro Hospitalists and GI Hospitalists available
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Quality bonus up to $25,000
- Extra shifts optional and paid at a premium rate
- $10,000 tenure bonus per year for years 1-5; goes up after 5 years
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance offered
- Multiple retirement vehicles including a 401k, 403b, 457b, and pension plan
- CME Allowance
About BJC Medical Group:
- We are a physician-led medical group of more than 700 providers based in St. Louis, MO. We serve our region through our 13 community hospitals and service organizations, and along with our partners at the Washington University School of Medicine, we offer our patients access to the some of the finest sub-specialty care in the world, while maintaining our community focus. BJC Medical Group reaches our communities through more than 130 clinic locations, providing a full spectrum of care ranging from Family Medicine to advanced cardiac services.
Belleville is conveniently located just 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis and provides a safe, suburban feel close to the big city. Some highlights include:
- Great Professional sports including 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues and the multi-year World Series winning Cardinals
- Ample fine-dining with vegan friendly restaurants, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Numerous public and private schools options
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Easy access to St. Louis Lambert International Airport
[Register to View] " width="127" alt="icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=96747&hashed=[Register to View] " />
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
ResponsibilitiesManages the medical care of assigned patients.Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
EducationDoctorate - Medicine
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsLicensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to http://www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer