Sonographer (4 10's) - Barnes Jewish Hospital
Additional Information About the Role
Barnes Jewish Hospital is seeking a Full-Time (40 hours per week) Sonographer!
***New grads, upcoming grads, and experienced welcome to apply***
- Full-Time - 40 hours per week
- 4 10's 12pm-1030pm, Thursdays off
- Training on day shift until comfortable being alone
- NO CALL!!
- RDMS registered
- x ray experience preferred
- Imaging – Sonography, ultrasound Tech, ARDMS, ARRT, RDMS, diagnostic
- opportunity to advance the health of our patients and community
Why Join Us?
- $5000 Sign-On Bonus
- Increased Compensation Packages
- Generous Benefits Package with PTO and Tuition Assistance beginning on day 1
- Several Retirement Options including a 401K plan and either a Pension Plan or a 403 (b)
- Work with a highly skilled, compassionate, and caring team
- Growth Opportunities to Learn New Skills and Advance
Barnes Jewish Hospital's ultrasound team is looking for a full time, sonographer to join our team! This is a great opportunity for a new graduate or experienced sonographer to learn from and contribute to a team of experienced sonographers utilizing the most advanced technology to provide diagnostic ultrasounds to a diverse patient population.
- Increased Compensation Packages
- Sign On Bonus Up to $5000.00
- No Call! No Weekends!
- Barnes Jewish Hospital Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology
Barnes-Jewish Hospital at Washington University Medical Center is the largest hospital in Missouri and is ranked as one of the nation's top hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Barnes-Jewish Hospital's staff is composed of full-time academic faculty and community physicians of Washington University School of Medicine, supported by a house staff of residents, interns, fellows and other medical professionals. Recognizing its excellence in nursing care, Barnes-Jewish Hospital was the first adult hospital in Missouri to be certified as a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Picture yourself working with the most advanced film less imaging equipment available; or learning the latest multi-slice CT scanning techniques; or conferring with one of St. Louis' most seasoned surgical team, using the latest in diagnostic tools to help them make life-changing decisions. The Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology at Barnes-Jewish Hospital pioneered many radiological milestones including work on 3-D treatment planning for cancer, and became the first in Missouri to combine PET and CT scanning. You will be working with an organization on the leading edge of diagnostic radiology. In fact, our radiology department is regarded as one of the top five in the United States, and performs over 453,000 diagnostic imaging examinations annually.
The Registered Diagnostic Sonographer performs ultrasound procedures, including but not limited to abdominal, small parts, and obstetrical, to adult and pediatric patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders, and assist with needle procedures (i.e., biopsies, drainages, needle placements, etc.). May also perform vascular procedures.
ResponsibilitiesPerforms ultrasound imaging examinations.Performs studies independently in the Operating Room and or portable exams as required by the work area.��Maintains equipment and supplies.Ensures proper documentation of procedures.Collaborates with Radiologist and medical staff for diagnosis.
EducationHigh School Diploma or GED
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsRDMS or equiv
EducationAssociate's Degree - Sonography