IT Asset Management Analyst
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life's best work.(sm)
Positions in this function provide technical support to the enterprise. This function includes employees working on incident management response and restoration; determination of issue priority, provisioning, and service request fulfillment; installations, upgrades, and releases/deployments; and problem management analysis and resolution. It also includes data center construction, operations, and maintenance employees.
- Administrative and asset management duties for the technology procured IT hardware end user devices and its peripherals
- Daily LAM (Lifecycle Asset Management) Tool Updating based on ticket received
- Facilitate all HAM Tool tickets received (such as machine request, peripherals, and asset movement) and coordinate with end user for any clarifications or concerns
- Facilitate all temp offline and for investigation tickets received from Asset Recovery Team. Give instructions to AFS (Asset Field Services) for physical verification if needed
- Facilitate for documents fillings in asset releasing and receiving of documents such as Delivery Receipt, Asset Movement form, Gate pass, Accountability Form etc.
- Facilitate RCO Shipping Center (DDT) tickets received for New Hire, Break Fix, Mixed Build, Lifecycle Migration machine issuance
- Facilitate any email and call concerns or query
- Facilitate receiving new order deliveries
- Facilitate and assign machine replenishment task to AFS (Asset Field Services) staff to execute
- Conduct physical checking of on stock inventory in storage room
- Plan and schedule the asset movement request received from customer and give it to AFS (Asset Field Services) staff to execute such as machine set up, seat arrangement etc.
- Facilitate physical audit checks / roving inspection of all IT hardware assets deployed / issued in Office along with AFS (Asset Field Services) staff
- Basic, structured, standard approach to work
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Preferrable College Graduate (Technology, Engineering, Supply Chain or Business-related course)
- 1+ years of experience in each of the following:
- Information Technology Asset management (Asset Lifecycle Stages - End to End process flow) hardware
- Vendor management
- Inventory management
- Financial and Accounting Management
- Supply Chain and Logistics management
- Service Now
- Asset Management tool or any ticketing tool
- Able to speak, read and write in English Language
- Extensive Customer Service Skills
- Knowledgeable and have experience of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable and have experience of Windows 10 OS and or Windows 7 OS
- Willing to take overtime if required
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2023 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.