Associate Director for Revenue Cycle Management
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
- Establish credibility with clients to enhance client outcomes (e.g., knowledge of the healthcare and insurance industries, market-specific information, best practices)
- Drive/participate in effective implementation and delivery of new client services/solutions, in collaboration with implementation teams
- Develop/manage Relationships with Applicable Stakeholders
- Coordinate with Director/VP for high-risk situations to provide best solution
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Revenue Cycle Management Operations (BPO experience)
- Experience in managing monthly financials
- Experience in creating and delivering executive level presentations
- Experience in managing call center performance with the ability to build performance remediation plans focused on resolving the root cause issues
- Experience in negotiating contract terms and working through financial considerations/disputes with outside suppliers
- Relevant work experience in strategy, management consulting, product or general management in a health care related field
- Solid history of quickly gaining credibility, partnering with business leaders and exhibiting executive presence
- Proven ability to articulate business strategies and formulate concise solutions to complex problems
- Ability to champion continuous change, consult with versatility, exhibit personal leadership and model a customer orientation
- Ability to effectively drive results in a dynamic, matrixed environment with a high degree of organizational change, growth and ambiguity
- Ability to travel to other Optum sites as needed (Taguig, Muntinlupa, Cebu)
- 10 - 13 years of experience in Business Operations Management
- 7 years of experience in Call Center Management
- 3 years of experience in Vendor Management
- 3 years of experience in Healthcare
- 3 years of experience in Project Management
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2023 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.