Healthcare Consulting - Digital & Cloud Enablement Change Management Senior Manager (53502)
- Provide consistent financial value to the firm by developing and growing accounts and industry relationships in order to drive business for Human Capital teams
- Advise on how to use technology to enable an organization to work effectively in a digital environment
- Provide expert Organizational Change Management (OCM) advice based on emerging business and technology trends and leading practices
- Utilize Deloitte's proprietary methods and tools to develop the overall transformation strategy and detailed plan(s) for the full lifecycle of technical implementations and emerging technology initiatives
- Lead one or more teams on Organizational Change Management (OCM) activities for large-scale technology implementation and emerging technology projects including, but not limited to, stakeholder engagement, change impact analysis, workforce readiness assessments, leadership alignment, organizational communications, and training solutions
- Lead one or more account teams to develop and execute digital, data visualizations of our work products for clients
- Provide trusted advisor insights that humanize the cultural factors of moving to cloud-based technologies
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of a clients' business environment and advise on change adoption strategies
- Recognize business opportunities resulting from technology transformations, and develop and modify offerings to meet these opportunities
- Advise on appropriate key performance indicators that influence how an organization drives value in its business functions
- Manage Human Capital teams delivering in Agile SDLC methodology to enhance solution quality, enable flexibility, and identify new growth areas
- Translate business needs into associated technical requirements and understand solutions that will incorporate these requirements
- Understand an end-to-end view of clients' technical environment
- Demonstrate how analytics/models can be interpreted and applied to a business issue
- Oversee one or more account teams responsible for design and execution of human capital activities for large-scale transformation projects including, but not limited to stakeholder engagement, change management, training, communications, organization design and governance, and culture solutions that enable industry-leading clients to meet and exceed their digitalization goals
- Advise on Deloitte proprietary methods and tools, including the development and execution of the overall transformation strategy and detailed plan(s) for the full lifecycle of the project
- Advise account teams on best practices and market trends impacting clients during their digital journey
- Ensure transformation activities are aligned with the overall project timeline and key milestones, and are integrated with other work streams, as required
- Manage overall transformation work plan, conduct weekly status reporting, and identify issues and manage risks
- Serve as trusted advisor to top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams
- Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
The Organization Transformation practice is about transforming the organization (and the benefits providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This involves helping our clients move from where they are today to where they need to be in the future. It could include changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions, re-designing the organization structure, and will require a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation. To enable our success, it will be critical to use data and insights to inform better ways of working together.
Focuses on assisting those organizations that are responsible for the delivery, funding and payment management of health care and medical related services. Clients include hospitals, academic medical centers, health systems, home health agencies, long term care, outpatient facilities, ambulatory surgery centers, practitioners and physician groups as well as health plans, other health insurance companies, pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs), and retail health care clients.
- Minimum eight (8) years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role, with experience leading teams in change management and organizational development
- Minimum four (4) years of experience leading digital enablement teams for clients that have migrated from on premise/legacy technologies to cloud technologies
- Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
- Bachelors' degree
- Travel up to 50%. Note: While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to Covid-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Strong industry experience in one of OT's core areas - Technology, Energy, Consumer and Industrial Products, Finance, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management
- Previous experience on technology implementation projects (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, Salesforce.com, Workday, SuccessFactors, custom solutions) in a relevant industry or consulting environment
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews
- Previous experience in project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Working knowledge of emerging technologies, including understanding the difference between digitization and digitalization
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in Human Capital work through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)