Healthcare Consulting - Organizational Change Management Senior Manager (53531)
- Oversee the development of frameworks that support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment
- Utilize job descriptions and profiles to create organizational career maps and succession plans
- Link competencies and matrices covering job responsibilities and tasks, accountabilities, and competency definitions and behavioral descriptors
- Oversee user adoption/training programs for technology implementation initiatives
- Develop integrated, targeted and repeatable approaches to manage change leadership and work force transition aspects associated with large-scale organization transformation initiatives
- Select, formulate or modify processes associated with staffing and talent management systems and processes for clients
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of OT&T colleagues
The Organization Transformation practice is about transforming the organization (and the benefits providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This involves helping our clients move from where they are today to where they need to be in the future. It could include changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions, re-designing the organization structure, and will require a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation. To enable our success, it will be critical to use data and insights to inform better ways of working together.
- Minimum eight (8) years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role, with experience leading teams in change management and/or organizational development
- Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
- Bachelors' degree
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Strong industry experience in one of OT's core areas - Technology, Energy, Consumer and Industrial Products, Finance, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in Human Capital work through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)