Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you'll do
As a Healthcare Risk Management Subject Matter Expert (SME) , you will receive and record malpractice claim payments monthly, work active-duty death/disability cases and initiate the required clinical quality review process; correctly identify and process medical malpractice claims by legal outcome (payment) type and standard of care. You will also process clinical, government administrative and criminal adverse action cases.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Operations Transformation offering transforms our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions that are focused on "heart of the business" issues across client organizations. Using deep sector knowledge and program management skills, we work alongside our clients to implement industry leading practices and manage their most important projects.
5 years of Professional experience (Excluding Internships) of the following:
- Certification in HRM (ASHRM) strongly preferred
- Current, unencumbered RN licensure required (needs to be active)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Business/Management or a Healthcare related field
- MHS/DHA experience preferred (understand who you're speaking with)
- Ability to effectively communicate at various levels within the organization (i.e., HQ, market, facility)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- At least five years of experience in healthcare setting or with a provider of services to the healthcare industry
- At least two years of job duties dedicated to healthcare risk management
- taken claims from start to finish, directly work with it, be OK with being the 1 person doing this
- MUST be OK with working onsite 3 days a week in San Antonio then remote 2 of the other days
How you'll grow
- Public Trust clearance
- Medical malpractice
- Health care providers
- Team leadership
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.