User Access Administration Technician-Remote
Landmark Health, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
- The User Access Administration (UAA) Technician serves on the Landmark Security Operations team within the Information Technology Department. A key responsibility of this role is to support all electronic user access process tasks required to on-board and off-board employees.
- The Technician will monitor the employee termination request queue and perform the assigned termination tasks within the areas of accountability as defined by the UAA services. The technician will perform these tasks in in alignment with defined service level agreements.
- The Technician will monitor the new employee request queue and perform the assigned new employee onboard tasks within the areas of accountability as defined by the UAA services. The technician will perform these tasks in in alignment with defined service level agreements.
- The desired candidate has experience having served within a service desk or customer support center operations team. The desired candidate also has a demonstrated history of improving the end user experience, continual operational improvement, and workflow optimization through innovation and automation.
- Experience and familiarity with HIPAA and other regulations governing data and systems in a healthcare environment is preferred
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
The UAA services include but are not limited to performing the assigned task that support the on-boarding and off-boarding of employee access to prescribed applications and systems.
Core Responsibilities - Electronic Workflows – On-boarding & Off-boarding
- Provisioning New User Access - Monitors and manages assigned volume of request “ticket” queues within the electronic request tracking system.
- Termination of User Access - Monitors and manages assigned volume of requests “ticket” queues within in the electronic request tracking system.
- Supports the employee onboarding and off-boarding workflows required to establish/terminate access within the following systems:
- Active directory and user configuration
- Assignment of appropriate organizational unit (OU)
- VPN user configuration
- BitLocker user configuration
- Office365 products (where appropriate by job role)
- Line of business application access (where appropriate by job role)
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Foundational level experience in utilizing a procedure script to follow workflows of assigned tasks to completion.
- Foundational level knowledge and understanding of technologies such as AD, AD Manager, Office365, Telephony systems such as Jive, VPN systems, and MS Azure environments.
- Ability to work under pressure to resolve critical production issues
- High-energy; demonstrates an ability to function in a creative, entrepreneurial environment and think outside the box
- Previous work experience with a healthcare / insurance company
- 1-2 years of IT experience as a service desk technician or similar role
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum.Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to doyour life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $18.17 to $32.26. The hourly range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $20.00 to $35.53. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.