Histology Technician - Reliant Medical Group
$2500 Sign On Bonus for External Candidates
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group, part of the Optum family of businesses. Join a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led organization where you will work with talented peers on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. Here, we focus on delivering the best patient care, rather than volume. Through innovation and superior care management, we support patients and your well-being as a team member. Join a team at the forefront of value-based care and discover the meaning behind Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
- Positions in this function may draw blood, collect samples, perform testing and analysis on samples, operate lab equipment, and report results.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- HT (ASCP) certification or equivalent and 4+ years of relevant experience in a progressive anatomic laboratory, or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related scientific discipline
- Graduation from an accredited Associate's degree (or 60+ credit hours) or certificate program and certification as a Technician by the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Proven analytical ability to understand and solve technical problems, and to develop new techniques as necessary
- MA or Phlebotomist certification by a nationally recognized organization
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.