Medical Coding Deputy Manager - Taguig City, NCR
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Think of this as a triple play. You have Fortune 6 global operations. You have a complex, matrix organization with dozens of interrelated business units. And you have a fast-paced, intense culture where everyone is pushing the envelope. Now, you can step into this challenge and help create new business process solutions that raise the performance of our health care system for years to come. As a Business Process Analyst, you'll be in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission. If you're ready to play in the big leagues, it's your move.
- Create, control and improve end-to-end business processes
- Lead process design and project implementation teams in process improvement activities
- Create quality reporting, analysis and audits for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement
- Assist in the creation, implementation and evaluation of Total Quality Management (TQM) programs
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
You won't be any ordinary Business Process Analyst. You'll be hitting on all cylinders every moment of every day. You will create process design, implement projects, diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions in the quest for better health care. You'll be expected to quickly adapt to change in a very fluid environment and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to agree on solutions.
- With Active CPC License
- 2+ years of experience with business analysis and process improvement
- 1+ years of specific experience with documenting processes and practices, often in accepted project methodology artifacts
- 1+ years of experience with MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2022 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.