Associate Director B2B Product Marketing - Remote
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a member of the E&I Product and National Programs marketing team the Associate Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for the development and execution of product marketing plans and supporting content for national products and capabilities. In addition, this person will use their marketing experience to manage special projects as needed. This individual will collaborate and work closely with business partners, various marketing team members and external creative agencies. The ideal candidate will have the ability to collaborate and communicate across all levels of the organization to gain alignment and execute on agreed upon objectives.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Build and manage cross-functional relationships within marketing, product, technology, research, analytics, and sales teams
- Partner with product teams to understand product current state and vision/future roadmap
- Define and communicate value proposition, and support development of product positioning and messaging that differentiates us in the market based on market trends and changes
- Lead the execution of ongoing strategies and planning with regional marketing teams
- Collaborate with marketing partners to identify and plan for market awareness and demand generation opportunities
- Create and prioritize marketing content and sales enablement tools that articulate and demonstrate product value to both prospects and existing clients
- Deliver results on multiple initiatives within in a matrixed organization
- Execute other marketing initiatives as needed to support organization growth objectives
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of relevant B2B marketing industry and/or product marketing experience
- Extensive experience planning and managing large-scale, strategic marketing initiatives across matrixed organizations
- Experience working with both internal and external creative teams and agencies
- Ability to gain support for initiatives through influence and use of business rationale
- Proven track record of displaying ownership, attention to detail, urgency and sound decision-making skills
- Demonstrated solid leadership and consensus building skills, with a willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development
- Ability to communicate and inspire at all levels, including addressing opportunities, risks, and strategic positioning with business leaders
- Demonstrated exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Product marketing experience in health care or other regulated industry
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.