Associate Director, Business Process Transformation - Dublin or Letterkenny
Letterkenny Open Evening
Join us at our Letterkenny offices on Tuesday 22nd November (4:30pm – 7:30pm) for our Opening Evening, and chat directly with hiring leaders to learn more about our careers and culture.
The event will have a special focus on opportunities across our Technology, OptumRx, Early Careers, Electronic Medical Records, Underwriting, Capitation, and Appeals & Grievances teams.
Please register to attend at https://optum.co/event
Optum Offices, Windy Hall, Knocknamona, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 K685
Optum, the fast-growing part of UnitedHealth Group, is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business. Our teams are dedicated to modernizing the health care system and improving the lives of people and communities.
Serving virtually every dimension of the health system, we work with a diverse set of clients across 150 countries – from those who diagnose and treat patients to those who pay for care, deliver health services, and those who supply the cures. Optum maintains operations across North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Our innovative partnerships provide technology and tools that enable unprecedented collaboration and efficiency. As a result, we can tap into valuable health care data to uncover insights and develop strategies for better care at lower costs.
Here at Optum, part of United Health Group we'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
About the Role:
As Associate Director, Business Process Transformation you will be partnering with key value streams and business units within the UnitedHealth Group organization. The Associate Director, Business Process Transformation is essential for supporting the corporate mission and drive financial savings. Working within he Business Performance Unit, you’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively within a high-performance team, responsible for driving successful pipeline experience across our value streams and supporting all new projects through the pipeline phases. In addition to having impact on a great team, you'll also discover the career opportunities you'd expect from an Industry Leader.
Careers with Optum offer flexible work arrangements and individuals who live and work in the Republic of Ireland will have the opportunity to split their monthly work hours between our Dublin office and telecommuting from a home-based office in a hybrid work model.
Primary Responsibilities of the Associate Director, Business Process Transformation
- Evaluating gaps in deployment processes, opportunities for automation, payment policies, quality and throughput issues in order to increase savings
- Delivering reduced deployment lead times, improved tracking, reporting and forecasting capabilities by using excellent project management and negotiation skills and
- Developing insights and proposals for improved business processes to enable speedy deployment of future projects
- Overseeing and supporting projects approved
- Supporting the overall Payment Integrity financial targets and enabling measurable savings
You will be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role, as well as providing development for other roles you may be interested in.
Required Qualifications of the Associate Director, Business Process Transformation:
- Green Belt or similar / Process or Data qualification
- Operations experience within transactional financial services
- Experience working within technical and business professionals in a matrix management environment
- Proven track record in driving change and influence individuals at all levels of the organization and to take appropriate risks
- Proven track record in developing strong networks and ensure collaboration and consensus building
- Business degree or equivalent management experience
Preferred Qualifications of the Associate Director, Business Process Transformation:
- Health Insurance Claims business experience
- Master’s Degree education
- Six Sigma / Lean Trained & Tested
- Multi-stage project management experience
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Strong, independent decision-making ability and negotiation skills, ability to master multiple priorities
- Possess key leadership traits including Strategic vision and ability to inspire others to achieve the highest level with strong customer focus
Please note you must currently be eligible to work and remain indefinitely without any restrictions in the country to which you are making an application. Proof will be required to support your application.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
All telecommuters will be required to adhere to the UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.