Associate Director Direct to Consumer Operations - Multiple Locations
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Direct to Consumer (DTC) Operations team, as part of UHC Government Programs Sales & Distribution, is dedicated to ensuring that we have processes and resources available to our agents, technology support, ensuring that our consumers have a great consumer experience. Key work includes leading and supporting technology leveraged within our DTC channel, leads projects to enhance our DTC operations and agent experience. The Associate Director provides perspective, thought leadership, guidance, and professional expertise as it relates to business processes and development. In addition, this Associate Director will articulate data and strategy to key leadership. Through leadership and influence, the Associate Director works with cross-functional teams and leadership to fully manage and represent this space while guiding the core functional needs. A successful candidate will foster innovation, think critically, collaborate, communicate effectively, have great technical and functional skills, and know how to effectively use resources.
If you are located in Green Bay, WI; Minnetonka, MN; Phoenix, AZ; Roanoke, VA; Miami, FL; Colorado Springs, CO; or St Louis, MO, you will have the flexibility to work remotely* as you take on some tough challenges. You will work in one of these offices and from home as needed.
- Manage specific technology that is leveraged within our DTC channel
- Process improvements related to the technology, taking business related requests and analyzing data to develop further processes within the DTC channel
- Project management opportunities. New initiatives being implemented that align to the business vision and direction of the DTC organization
- Develop workarounds and influence corrections to normalize and optimize business processes
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis to understand trends, troubleshoot, enhance capabilities, and make corrections
- Maintain relationships with cross-functional partners across Sales, Operations, Marketing, IT, Legal, Product, and more to understand enterprise needs and influence results
- Manage direct reports and ensure their success and development needs are met
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Project management experience
- 5+ years project or program management, with focus in coordinating multiple resources and managing against timelines and budgets
- 4+ years of experience gathering, analyzing, and communicating complex information
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis or business intelligence
- 1+ years of experience supporting or managing vendor relationships
- Professional verbal and written communication with experience presenting to leaders
- 2+ years of mentorship and/coaching experience
- Experience with Medicare
- Experience in sales account management
- Knowledge of call center operations
- Knowledge of Sales processes
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare M&R Underwriting & HCE. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.