Associate Director Medical Affairs
Organon in UK is hiring an Associate Director/ Medical Advisor Medical Affairs.
- Overseeing all the processes related to promotional material review and approval (i.e., review flows, priorities, outsourcing, metrics, SOP, implementation of regional initiatives).
- Be knowledgeable of the different regulations and laws governing promotional materials in the cluster.
- Responsible for UK review of material, ensuring that medical review of materials is completed with accuracy and in a timely manner, meeting company policies and ABPI regulations prior to public release.
- Provide compliance leadership and training to country staff as needed.
- Support the cluster DPOC/Medical Information team, ensuring that all processes meet the highest standards.
- Provide back-up for UK Medical Information.
- Registered UK medical signatory.
- Experience in Medical Affairs.
- People management skills.
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a Fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
It’s going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
The primary responsibilities of the Medical Services Lead is to lead the cluster Medical Services team, oversee all processes related to Medical Services and to be the lead signatory for the UK.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:Not Specified
Valid Driving License:No
Number of Openings:1