Associate Director, Marketing Campaign Delivery - Remote
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Individual and Family Plans (IFP) is a growing business within UnitedHealthcare. The Associate Director of Marketing Campaign Delivery will be responsible for campaign execution and partner with broader marketing team to develop and integrate omni-channel campaigns and projects. As an individual with strong analytical and story-telling skills, you will be a key contributor driving marketing’s impact and influence in driving business results. You will be responsible for leading marketing direct campaign execution through Sales Force/Adobe tools and provide insights on best practices based on internal and third-party data, establishing a rigorous process for evaluating ROI of marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment with a high degree of individual responsibility. The Associate Director of Marketing Campaign Delivery will report & work directly with the Director of Marketing Analytics. This role will work most closely with marketing acquisition, loyalty, experience, media, strategic insights and operations teams.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Lead marketing direct campaign execution through Sales Force/Adobe tools and provide insights on best practices based on internal and third-party data, establishing a rigorous process for evaluating ROI of marketing initiatives
- Operational deployment capabilities for IFP direct mail, email, and SMS marketing
- Works with IFP marketing partners in developing customer journey strategies and plans to drive near-term acquisition, member engagement and retention, as well as build a foundation for balanced and sustained growth (acquisition) /retention (member)
- Develop and execute multi-year email and SMS roadmap for the entire consumer journey
- Partner with IFP marketing teams to develop new opportunities and ensure the email and SMS strategy is carried out and leads to an increase in consumer journey KPIs (e.g., email growth, engagement, conversions, etc.)
- Lead the digital email strategy and execution, including developing plans for email list growth and lifecycle email marketing campaigns
- Identify email and SMS gaps to make required adjustments as needed to support business goals
- Annual campaign calendar to maximize user experience and engagement, as well as identifying priorities that align with business goals
- Primary point-of-contact for IFP that manages relationship and technical guidance with Email Service Providers (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Adobe Experience Manager)
- Mentor, develop and manage a team of experienced direct reports
- Deep understanding of all aspects of email marketing including business strategy, creative development, deliverability, testing and optimization, database segmentation, data analytics, mobile optimization, CAN-SPAM, and HTML coding
- Optimize and improve the automation and personalization of CRM efforts, ensuring a cohesive brand message by ensuring that the right messages are delivered through the right channel to the right consumer in real-time
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of leading marketing campaign delivery and management in both acquisition and member retention focused organizations.
- 3+ years of experience leading teams in Sales Force Marketing Cloud and preferably Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience working collaboratively across multiple functional areas and fostering teamwork
- Experience leading complex initiatives in an ambiguous environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Advanced or higher level of proficiency in an Email/SMS design and deployment application
- Advanced expertise in email marketing, online marketing, databases, content management and data-driven direct marketing
- Proven outstanding communication skills (persuasive written, oral, and presentation skills)
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience in a Start-up / Growth business
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington residents is $101,200 to $184,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.