Medical Director Physician for BJC Convenient Care Clinics in the St. Louis area
BJC Medical Group is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to serve as Medical Director for our growing and developing Convenient Care Clinics throughout the St. Louis area.
- 60% Clinical and 40% Administrative
- Office is centrally located
- Past Medical Director experience preferred
- Prestigious and well known group
- Many locations have attached Primary Care and Specialty Clinics
- Strong organizational support and recognition
- Collaborative and experienced staff
Compensation & Benefit Highlights:
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Generous Relocation package
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, dental, vision, disability and more
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Retirement vehicles include a 401k with match, 403b, 457b, and a pension plan
- CME allowance and time off
St. Louis Highlights:
- Great professional sports teams including Stanley Cup winning Blues and the World Series winning Cardinals and our BRAND NEW St.Louis CITY Professional Soccer Club
- Ample fine-dining with numerous restaurants, wineries and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living in comparison to other large metropolitan areas
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly community: safe, inviting, and great for kids with numerous public and private schools
- Easy access to St. Louis Lambert International Airport
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
- Manages the medical care of assigned patients.
- Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.
- Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.
- Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
- 2-5 years
- No Experience
Licenses & Certifications
- Licensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer