Administrative Assistant (Healthcare) - Las Vegas, NV (112166934)
The Administrative Assistant provides a wide variety of advanced administrative and clerical support to the VP of Pharmacy Operations in a fast paced area. In addition, this position will also support general pharmacy leadership team at the discretion of the VP. Will be responsible for heavy meeting and calendaring, travel arrangements, administrative duties, and setting up conference meetings/events, catering, project coordinating, in addition to any other operational needs requested by leadership.
- Responsible for onboarding and offboarding employees for all departments
- Manages calendars and schedules appointments
- Coordinate meetings and preparation of agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate/ department meetings
- Acts as liaison between management and their direct reports
- Screens correspondence, and responds independently when possible
- Organizes programs, events, meetings and/or conferences
- Available to attend Company programs, events, meeting and/or conferences, as requested, to assist in taking minutes and on-site coordination of such functions
- Uses data to compose and update confidential correspondence, reports, spreadsheets and other complex documents
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings
- Maintains current and archived files
- Maintains phone lists
- Distributes reports and correspondence
- Provide receptionist responsibilities as needed
- Establish relationships and collaborate with team members and external resource personnel to facilitate office operations
- Maintains very strict confidentiality on all matters within the office
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school education or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in any of the following areas:
- Administrative Assistant experience supporting multiple individuals
- Customer Service in a professional office environment
- Advance Outlook Calendar skills for setting up meetings with multiple participants
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Type 40wpm
- Pharmacy / Healthcare industry experience
- Project Coordination experience
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Nevada Residents Only: The hourly range for Nevada residents is $20.00 to $35.53. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.