Medical Assistant (RMA) - Internal Medicine
BJC HealthCare is hiring a Full-Time Registered/Certified Medical Assistant (RMA) at our Internal Medicine Outpatient Clinic (St. Louis, MO).
- Day Shift: 7:30AM-5:00PM (hours may vary)
- Cleans, prepares and stocks supplies in exam rooms
- Obtains vital signs, patient history and maintains accurate and prompt charting in the patient's record
- Performs clinical skills, electrocardiography (EKGs), point-of-care testing and injections
- Triage calls, provide test and lab results to patients and present relevant information to provider with correct medical terminology
- Previous Direct Patient Care
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Registered Medical Assistant
Why Join Us?
$2500 Sign on bonus!
Work with a highly skilled, compassionate, supportive, and caring team
Growth Opportunities to learn new skills and advance (cross-train)
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician-led organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with top-ranked hospitals in the Midwest region.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to extraordinary care in over 145 locations and over 25 specialties in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas. Our providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction, quality health care, and improving the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
Internal Medicine Specialists is located in Town & Country, MO on the campus of Missouri Baptist Medical Center and focuses on Internal Medicine and Geriatrics.
The Medical Assistant (MA) provides medical assistance under the direction of a physician or other licensed provider. This position performs select duties for the promotion of health in the care of patients and delivers care according to practice protocols and procedures.
ResponsibilitiesCleans, prepares and stocks supplies in exam rooms.Obtains vital signs, patient history and maintains accurate and prompt charting in the patient's record.Performs clinical skills, such as phlebotomy, electrocardiography (EKGs), point-of-care testing and injections.Triage calls, provide test and lab results to patients and present relevant information to provider with correct medical terminology.
EducationHigh School Diploma or GED
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsCert/Reg in Area of Expertise