Medical Assistant Certified Sub-Specialty - The Everett Clinic - Everett, Mill Creek, Shoreline, Marysville, Smokey Point
$7,000 Sign-On Bonus for External Candidates
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Seeking all levels of experience – from newly certified to tenured Medical Assistants. As a Medical Assistant you will provide patient care under the direction of a physician or nursing staff.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role. In addition, you may receive:
- Sign On Bonus of $7,000
- Twice a year incentive bonus
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Career development and training for other roles you may be interested
- Medical Plan options, Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
- A testimonial about what it is like to be an Optum Washington medical assistant can be viewed at: TBD
- You will perform a wide variety of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Documenting clinical records using electronic medical record software
- Giving injections
- Taking vital signs and administering medications
- You will be a good match if you enjoy teamwork and have attention to detail, interpersonal skills, multitasking abilities, flexibility, and integrity
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school graduate or GED
- Current State of Washington Medical Assistant certification
- Current CPR and / or BLS certification or ability to obtain certification within 30 days of hire
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
Washington Residents Only: The hourly range for Washington residents is $22.00 to $30.00. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.