Neurology Physician Need for Growing Platform in St. Charles County - Signing Bonus and Loan Reimbursement
Additional Information About the Role
BJC Medical Group Neurology Associates at St. Charles is known for excellent patient care and superior diagnosis and treatment of general neurological conditions. Their friendly staff and knowledgeable providers work to create a comfortable environment to help patients manage various neurology conditions and symptoms. The providers care for patients with conditions including headaches, movement disorder, neuromuscular disease, chronic migraines, epilepsy, memory disorders, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, stroke, carpal tunnel syndrome, and other nerve conditions.
We welcome BE/BC Neurologists to apply for our expanding team in St. Charles County, MO!
- Established team of 2 Neurologists and 2 Neurology Advanced Practice Providers
- Special areas of interest can be accommodated
- This opportunity would practice full-time neurology based between the Barnes-Jewish St. Peters and Progress West Campuses
- Blocked time at each campus
- Convenient clinic locations on each hospital campus
- Position will include both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Shared weekend call coverage
- APP's help with consults and subsequent visits
- Collaborative relationship with various Primary Care Physicians in O'Fallon, St. Peters, Lake St. Louis, and Wentzville
- Strong support staff with a dedicated Medical Assistant for each provider
- Monday - Friday schedule with clinic hours from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- 36 patient facing hours and 4 hours of administrative time for a 1.0 FTE
- Fully wired with EPIC EMR
- Both practicing physicians, residents and fellows are encouraged to apply
- H1B-visa candidates will be considered but unfortunately no J1 Visa candidates
Compensation & Benefits:
- Strong Earning Potential
- Guaranteed salary for two years followed by a wRVU based compensation model
- Option for sign-on bonus and retention bonus
- Annual quality bonus incentive
- Up to $100K in student loan reimbursement
- Training stipend available
- Generous relocation package
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and AD&D and malpractice insurance
- Pension Plan
- 401k, and 403b retirement plans
- CME Allowance and Days
- Claims made malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital is a 101-bed community hospital providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services including the Siteman Cancer Center at Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, Breast Health and Women’s Center, Cardiology Center, a nationally accredited Sleep and Breathing Lab, and the Outpatient Surgery and Endoscopy Center. The hospital also has a 35-bed inpatient rehabilitation facility, operated by The Rehabilitation Institute of St. Louis, a joint partnership between BJC HealthCare and HealthSouth Corporation.
Progress West Hospital has the latest in facility design, technology and patient-centered care, including 44 private beds, 24-hour adult and pediatric emergency services, surgical services, cardiac catheterization lab, inpatient services, obstetrical services and diagnostic imaging. Progress West Hospital is a certified Level II Stroke Center and a highly regarded community hospital in the region.
Located only minutes west of St. Louis County, St. Charles County is known for its historic architecture, specialty stores and antiques, lovely parks and various sports and recreation complexes. At night, enjoy its restaurants, the cinema, performances at local dinner theaters, a riverfront stroll or gambling in the riverboat casino. Schools, neighborhoods, churches—the building blocks for the solid foundation people call quality of life. This area hosts a great real estate market and various growing family friendly communities, with its proximity to the Historic Downtown Saint Charles and the easily accessible major city of St. Louis!
St. Peters is a large suburban neighborhood of St. Louis City. Located 10 minutes from Downtown Saint Charles and 30 minutes from Downtown St. Louis, St. Peters is strategically located to excellent family friendly entertainment and coupled along with the historic “old time” Saint Charles riverfront parks and shops. St. Peters hosts some of the top public and private education in the Midwest and the immediately accessible area. Join this wonderful community that has been consistently ranked one of Missouri's best places for young professionals to live!
O'Fallon, Missouri is a large suburb of St. Louis City. Only 45 minutes away from downtown St. Louis, O'Fallon has a tight-knit community feel, but hosts a population of more than 86,000.O'Fallon is home to some of the best public schools in the area/Midwest and has a reputation for being one of the more affluent areas in the Greater St. Louis Region. O'Fallon hosts a great real estate market with its proximity to the Historic Downtown Saint Charles and the easily accessible major city of St. Louis!
[Register to View] " width="127" alt="icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=96747&hashed=[Register to View] " />
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
ResponsibilitiesManages the medical care of assigned patients.Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
EducationDoctorate - Medicine
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsLicensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer