Outpatient Neurology Physician Job in Belleville, Illinois with BJC Medical Group
Additional Information About the Role
BJC Medical Group is seeking an Outpatient Neurology Physician for their growing group in Belleville, IL. We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country. Apply to join our team today!
- 36 clinical hours per week with 4 administrative hours
- Outpatient only with support of Neuro-Hospitalist team for inpatients
- Option for some inpatient if preferred - but not required
- Join an existing growing practice
- See a full-scope practice of Neurology
- Procedures available, but not required
- EMR - EPIC
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive two-year guarantee
- $100,000 student loan assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- Quality and efficiency bonus
- CME Allowance
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan and pension plan
- Relocation package
- Residency stipend option
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD&D, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
- Professional Sports teams including the Stanley Cup winning Blues and World Series winning Cardinals
- Ample fine-dining, vegan-friendly restaurants, gluten-free eateries, wineries and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living and still in driving distance to a major metropolitan area
- Numerous Public and Private school options
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Easy access to Lambert International Airport
[Register to View] " width="127" alt="icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=96747&hashed=[Register to View] " />
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
ResponsibilitiesManages the medical care of assigned patients.Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
EducationDoctorate - Medicine
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsLicensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to http://www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer