Penn Medicine Westtown General Neurologist
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Penn Medicine is actively seeking a full-time general neurologist for our Westtown practice located in West Chester, PA. This will be a full-time clinical role caring for general neurology patients with the opportunity to perform EMG studies and administer Botox. There is an EMG machine on-site. The physician will spend most of their time in the ambulatory setting and participate in the general neurology call group for Penn Medicine Chester County Hosptial. As a physician in this practice you will have a connection to the department of Neurology in the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. All general neurology candidates and candidates with additional specialty training are welcome to apply.
Candidates must be board certified/eligible in neurology.
Penn Medicine Medical Group is the overarching structure that aligns 3500+ employed physicians at Penn Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Health System.
Penn Medicine is committed to embracing inclusion and diversity in our culture, focusing on our core values of cultural humility, equity, accountability and respect.
Why Penn Medicine:
· Featured as a Forbes Top Employer & US News and World Report Top Health System
· Competitive Compensation and CME package
· Strong benefits and retirement
· Collaborative, supportive work environment
· Access to in-system referrals for patients
· Networking and connection to colleagues across all specialties throughout Penn MedicineWe believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.