Neurologist - Physician - Full Time - Optum - Torrance, CA
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- 100% outpatient, no call
- Clinic Hours are 8a-5p, M-F work week with an option to work less hours if requested
- Patient Schedule: Average of 14-16 patients per day
- We are seeking additional neurologists to join our collegial group
- Well-established busy practice with solid primary care referral base
- General neurology practice. Fellowship-trained Neurology specialists with the skills/ability to manage general neurology welcome Opportunities to perform EMG’s, Botox, EEG and general in office procedures
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in
- BE/BC Neurology
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- New Graduates welcome
- Excellent time management skills
- EMR Proficient
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses + 401k or retirement plan benefits
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- CME Reimbursement and Paid Time Off
- Paid License & DEA Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Advanced EMR system in place
- Employee Wellness Program
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
California Residents Only: The salary range for California residents is $271,900 to $382,400. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.