EEG/ECG Tech - PRN
- PRN - Flexible Scheduling
- 8 Hour Shifts on Weekdays
- No Weekends or Holidays Required
- Previous Healthcare Experience Preferred
- BLS Certificate Required
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital proudly serves the health care needs of families in St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren counties. The 102-bed community hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services including the Siteman Cancer Center at Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, the Breast Health and Women’s Center, the Cardiology Center, the Neurosurgery Center and the Outpatient Surgery and Endoscopy Center.
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital is an Accredited Chest Pain Center and carries a Level II stroke certification. Additionally, the hospital’s medical office building houses offices for specialists in primary care, cardiology, obstetrics, dermatology, surgery and pulmonology. Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital also offers outpatient services including physical therapy, a sleep lab, and cardio-pulmonary rehabilitation.
At Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital, every decision is made in the best interest of patients and families. EKG services are provided to both inpatient's and outpatient's and to both Cardiac and Neorology patients.
Provides up to mid-level cardiology and basic neurology diagnostic services to the patient population.
ResponsibilitiesProvides complete and accurate cardiology and neurology diagnostic testing.Ensures procedures are transcribed and processed for physician interpretation.Performs routine equipment cleaning, calibration, and maintenance.Orders supplies and maintains inventory par levels.
EducationHigh School Diploma or GED
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsBasic Cardiovascular Life Sup
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer