Surest (formerly Bind) Regulatory Implementation Project Manager - Telecommute
Surest™, a UnitedHealthcare Company, (formerly Bind) provides a new approach to health benefits designed to make it easier and more affordable for people to access health care services. Our innovative company is part tech start-up, part ground-breaking service delivery-changing the way benefits serve customers and consumers to deliver meaningful results and better outcomes (and we have just begun). We understand our members and employers alike desire a user-friendly, intuitive experience that puts people in control when it comes to the choices they make and the costs they pay for medical care. At Surest, we pride ourselves in our ability to make a difference, and with the backing of our parent company, UnitedHealthcare, we can operate in the best of both worlds—the culture and pace of an innovative start-up with big company support and stability. Come join the Surest team and help us design and deliver a cutting-edge health benefit that changes the face of health care.
Surest is actively seeking a skilled, motivated and experienced Project Manager to lead delivery readiness activities as our business expands in the fully insured market. This Project Manager will be deeply engaged in business growth and novel requirements that are generated with expansion into states with unique regulatory and operational challenges. Fast learning and relationship building will be critical to construct deadline-oriented project plans and track delivery against identified requirements with the engagement of various cross-functional leaders. Focus, enthusiasm and a dedication to excellence are all personal characteristics highly valued in the Surest organization.
- Drive 100% operational readiness for Surest’s commercial fully insured business, ensuring preparation and execution for key business requirements driven by state approvals as a part of a growing cross-functional team
- Provide project management via a detailed plans and delivery trackers including Scope, Charter, RASCI, etc. to drive successful completion of milestones, timelines, and deliverables as Surest expands its commercial fully insured offerings to multiple new states
- Work cross-functionally with leaders and subject matter experts to provide support for meeting scheduling, facilitation, note taking and prompt action item tracking/follow up
- Create novel presentations, status reports, job aids, road maps, framework, playbooks to articulate the progress and value of the work
- Leverage outputs from state filing reviews and inputs from organizational experts to identify and track readiness and compliance requirements
- Champion a culture of regulatory adherence and compliance through delivery readiness
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in health care, business, or related field
- 4+ years of project management & strategic program development or related experience
- 3+ years of experience in health plan operations
- Experience operationalizing and supporting regulatory adherence in commercial fully insured, Medicare, or Medicaid, or other highly regulated insurance markets
- Experience influencing and working with internal and external stakeholders/resources to move projects and programs forward and overcome any challenges
- Proven knowledge and experience in a health plan environment with HIPAA requirements
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to set realistic goals, manage expectations and prioritize needs
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office: Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams, and SharePoint
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.