Pre-Processing Product Reporting, Process Evolution and Capability Advancement Manager - Telecommute
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Be part of this enterprise-wide claims transformation journey!!! The Strategic Claims Capability vision is to reimagine and simplify the end-to-end claim experience by providing a nimble and frictionless claim capability for all constituents, driving maximum affordability. The work will be challenging and rewarding!!! Projects within pre-processing arise from across the enterprise landscape as the team focuses on delivering business critical efforts in conjunction with up and downstream partners to transform the claims experience for our provider, member, and internal constituents. This position works to establish and evolve reporting, enhance processes and tools in support of the claims strategy for the pre-processing product capabilities. This position will be pivotal in bringing transparency to the business and technology to highlight progress, challenges and critical path actions and decisions.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Product capability data management: Create detailed pre-processing data strategies for enhancing AHA/Rally fields and elements to support the pre-processing product delivering business critical priorities aligned to enterprise strategies and business value
- Product communication infrastructure development to enable visibility to intake, reporting, roadmap delivery for business owners, operations and IT partners aligning to enterprise solutions
- Develops best practices and documentation in support of repeatable processes for tools managing project intake, feature development, integrations and ownership with technology partners. Includes aligning and coordination with Pre-Processing product owners and SMEs
- Management of reporting and delivery tools, via AHA or additional alternatives and reconciliation across tools
- Identify opportunities to improve reporting and capability roadmaps as the product evolves. Includes creating and refining dashboards and reporting to measure results
- Support pre-processing teams to execute transformational, multi-year enterprise-wide initiatives, using relationship-building and collaboration skills. Includes supporting the team with team meetings, standups and other organizational efforts, as necessary
- Report out to program stakeholders continued progress against roadmap impact (financial and other benefits) and scope of roadmap
- Maintain strong relationships with claim teams, shared services and business partners to promote integration and alignment while driving strategic and business critical delivery
- Anticipate organizational, operational, and business needs, and proactively identify solutions to meet those needs. Apply advanced critical thinking skills
- Assist and/or represent the leadership team as needed in the preparation and presentation of reports and other materials for assigned initiatives. Demonstrate advanced communication and presentation skills
- Collaborate and engage with peers to provide support as needed to their functional areas, and to ensure that your work and approach aligns with that supported by their respective functions
You’ll be part of an interconnected and robust partnership with technology and business partners to enable deeper capability insights, a strategic perspective and high-quality delivery are at the foundation of our team focus. You’ll spend your days gaining an understanding of the pre-processing landscape, identifying critical information to leverage in reporting, dashboards, MBO level details. You'll be working through data source needs to populate new reporting dashboard views that drive awareness of projects advancing strategic capabilities, new business growth, regulatory needs and strategic focuses from partner teams. You'll be expected to find better, more efficient ways of doing things and collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders in the technical and business landscape. If you have a curious mindset and appreciate digging into the details to understand how technology and business processes work while then translating into clear and concise views, messaging and reporting, this role may be a good fit for you!
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 5+ years of experience in business operations or product ownership, including experience in reporting, analysis, risk mitigation and project management
- 3+ years of experience in tracking, planning projects
- 3+ years of matrixed leadership experience with matrixed cross functional / cross segment teams experience / cross discipline
- Reporting tool experience including any combination of the following: Tableau, Excel and/or data reporting
- Experience in developing dashboards, roadmaps and other reporting tools with business and technology partners
- Experience in complex problem solving
- Proficient with MS Office (e.g. Power Point, Excel, Visio, Access, Word)
- Experience building effective relationships with a variety of individuals
- Demonstrates a growth mindset, with an appetite for ambiguity and energy to tackle the new, different and unique challenges, frequently requiring operation at the intersection of business and technology
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience working in a product model or in a product organization
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including written and verbal forms of communication
- Proven analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Project management experience
- Demonstrate understanding of process improvement principles and methodologies
- Experience creating and executing quality control processes
- Background in developing operational and initiative-level reporting metrics
- Experience with AHA/Rally or similar tools
- Demonstrated enterprise insight and understanding, with an ability to align reporting and tools to the big picture
- Systems thinking, with proven ability to manage a high degree of complexity with clarity in facilitating cross-organization partnerships
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary/hourly range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.