Integration Delivery Program Manager - Optum Technology
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Optum Technology is seeking an Integration Delivery Program Manager to join a highly visible and dynamic team responsible for the communications, program reporting and training during IT integration services for our acquired entities. Plan to bring your effective communication skills, strong business and technical acumen and the drive to always deliver on your commitments. You are described as forward thinking, strategic, collaborative, determined and customer-centric.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Own and facilitate program status and ongoing project meetings, including setting agenda, driving direction and decisions, documenting meeting notes, action items, owners and dates
- Leverage sound project management methodologies and tools. Help define and report on project success criteria results, metrics, and all project portfolio status activities
- Work creatively and independently and be comfortable working in uncertainty and in frequently changing environments (aka "shades of gray") with a focus on problem solving and enabling teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Optum’s Technical Infrastructure Integration initiatives and business goals
- Possess the drive to serve our customers through user-centric messaging
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BA/BS degree or 8+ years of related work experience in IT and/or Business
- 6+ years IT Project leadership and IT Program Management experience in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment (infrastructure focused technology)
- 5+ years of demonstrated critical thinking and navigating ambiguity to deliver quality results
- Experience with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Hands-on experience with Smartsheet, Domo or other similar reporting tools
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage program/project timelines, materials and multiple priorities
- Telecommuter role with “central time zone” business hours focus
- Previous M&A integration experience 2+ years or more
- Experience working with technical products, infrastructure integrations and/or networking and data center migration projects
- Comfortable with presentations to executive leaders and all levels throughout the organization
- Wired to thrive, know how to be effective, establish clarity out of chaos, comfortable being uncomfortable, make sense out of ambiguity
- Stellar organization and comprehension capabilities with a keen eye on details
- Proven ability to manage and foster high level relationships across a large enterprise and influence without formal authority
- Excellent/demonstrated leadership, communication (written, verbal, presentation) and interpersonal skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.