Stakeholder Relations Manager - Eden Prairie, MN
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Stakeholder Relations Manager within the Product Strategy & Management Office of the EEPS organization is an exciting opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the core infrastructure that powers today’s healthcare.
The objective of this position is to shape how stakeholders make investment decisions within the EEPS product portfolio. The Stakeholder Relation Manager does this by providing up-to-date information about the group’s operations and financial statements to current and potential stakeholders, as well as executive management.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in stakeholder relations from roles such as Communications Specialists, Project Management, Product Management or other related roles where relationship management is key to success of the overall initiative. The selected employee will need to understand the infrastructure/technology and the flow of products.
It's most important to have and maintain a fluid and growth mindset.
The material given may include quantitative financial documents such as monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, but also qualitative information such as the EEPS business models and strategic direction. Information is regularly disseminated through sections of the Product Office website, but also through team newsletters and meetings. When done correctly, this role shapes stakeholder expectancies about the group’s performance and drives future investment decisions.
This role is diverse and requires a unique blend of skills. The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid business & financial acumen
- Be able to translate complex and ambiguous asks into repeatable processes
- Be able to formulate a point of view and articulate it to others
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with a variety of personalities and position
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
The position can be telecommuter or hybrid in an office. Primary office location would be Eden Prairie MN but will consider other locations. The selected person for this role will need to help lead collaborative sessions and be able to participate in office onsite work at least quarterly.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of technology and healthcare experience -understanding this blended industry and niche
- 5+ years of data analysis with experience managing large data sets
- 1+ years experience with finance for Investor event preparation
- 1+ years demonstrated experience to collaborate with senior and executive leader VP and C level
- 6+ months or more financial acumen including financial modeling
- Excellent EQ and Proven exceptional relationship skills and excellent emotional intelligence
- Proven advanced presentation skills - clear and concise written & verbal communication skills ) Word, Excel, Power Point and general emails and presentations
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience working in a fast-paced, frequently changing team environment
- Experience interacting with equity research analysts
- Exposure to analytics techniques / tools (Tableau visualization, PowerBI, etc.)
- Leadership ability to influence and drive outcomes without direct authority
- Ability to thrive in a performance driven culture
- Ability to be creative, flexible and have solid problem solving and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, both individually and for a large team
- Solid organizational skills with ability to manage to deadlines and drive assigned projects to completion
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.