Surest (Formerly Bind) - Technical Implementation Manager - Minneapolis or Telecommute
Surest™, a UnitedHealthcare Company, (formerly Bind) provides a new approach to health benefits designed to make it easier and more affordable for people to access health care services. Our innovative company is part tech start-up, part ground-breaking service delivery-changing the way benefits serve customers and consumers to deliver meaningful results and better outcomes (and we have just begun). We understand our members and employers alike desire a user-friendly, intuitive experience that puts people in control when it comes to the choices they make and the costs they pay for medical care. At Surest, we pride ourselves in our ability to make a difference, and with the backing of our parent company, UnitedHealthcare, we can operate in the best of both worlds—the culture and pace of an innovative start-up with big company support and stability. Come join the Surest team and help us design and deliver a cutting-edge health benefit that changes the face of health care.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Upon notification of sale, work closely with the Project Implementation Manager to capture all client details/requirements needed by each internal key implementation resource
- Use data and information provided by both internal and external partners to complete the technical build/configuration of a client to allow ongoing administration and support
- Ensure system configuration meets client requirements
- Overall accountability for the configuration and testing
- Interact with project, product, and development resources throughout the company to establish and maintain knowledge of the products as well as enhancements and fixes, especially those relative to assigned clients
- Support the creation of standard policies and procedures that are effective, scalable and
- Work closely with internal resources to resolve complex issues relating to products and functionality especially those relative to assigned clients
- Work with all teams/functions to identify, develop and improve processes for the implementation and administration of clients
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience implementing/supporting self-fund and/or fully-insured medical insurance administration at a health plan, TPA, or benefit administrator
- Experience working with a start-up
- Knowledge and experience in a healthcare environment with HIPAA requirements
- Technical aptitude and a willingness to be hands-on
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, critical and analytical thinking skills
- Desire to learn new software and/or functionality of products
- Solid computer skills, including JIRA and Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior attention to detail with the ability to manage a high volume of details within short and inflexible timeframes
- Highly organized with an ability to prioritize multiple tasks across multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence across diverse groups of technical and nontechnical people at all levels and roles within an organization
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced technical environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal direct supervision
Surest (Formerly Bind) is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.