Field Account Manager - Lake Oswego, Oregon /Seattle, Washington
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Own the service experience of customers at the field level by working with the Central Service Team and other matrix partners as required to ensure issues are resolved promptly and accurately meeting the customer's expectations
- Develop and maintain solid relationship with internal partners in Centralized Service Team to manage customer service experience
- Fully accountable for supporting the SAE in facilitating resolution of all elevated customer service requests by working with the Centralized Service Team, and conducting customer consultations as required
- Facilitate customer meetings with the Central Service Team regularly to assess trends and keep abreast of any escalating issues and service trends
- Train customers on eServices and eCR Reporting
- Expand customer expertise and reliance on eTools to drive usage and adoption
- Maintain and provide customer information to the SAE/Analyst on service trends, myUnitedHealthcare adoption, eServices adoption, eCR adoption, wellness initiatives, and improvement opportunities, etc.
- Conduct meetings with customers to identify issues/trends and analyze root causes to determine corrective action steps
- Participate/support new business and finalist presentations to represent service experience, or coordinate attendees from other service-related areas to support SAE/AE
- Establish and maintain solid and appropriate relationships with customers to maintain persistency
- Establish and maintain Broker/Consultant relationship as needed, but primarily with customer
- Coordinate ordering of enrollment materials/directories for customers
- Coordinate resolution of pre-implementation service and eligibility issues with Implementation Management Organization
- Coordinate implementation activities such as processing transitional care cases
- Conduct enrollment meetings and customer sponsored health fairs for assigned customers (and as needed for multisite requests from other offices)
- Coordinate and deliver billing reconciliations to customers (Quarterly, Annually, or as appropriate for the customer type/size)
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Hold insurance license as required by law or obtain upon hire or obtain within 60 days
- 3+ years of experience with sales, account management or implementation in the insurance industry (i.e., medical, dental, vision, life only)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and UnitedHealth Care eTools
- 3+ years of experience using communications and interpersonal skills (internal/external)
- Experience conducting open enrollment meetings
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.